Thursday 21 August 2014

The Happiest Day


Our day couldn't have been better, we were really lucky. We haven't got the official pics back yet, but here are a couple people have shared with us to tide you over in the meantime.

I'll publish separate posts at a later date on the different items and parts of the wedding that I've got some advice to share about, like the dress, the sweetie table and the planning.





My dad took these selfies of us on our way to the ceremony, I was actually really nervous and flustered because we were running late (I'm always late and everyone always expects the bride to run late but this was one time I REALLY didn't want to!) but I look so chilled and happy in these pics, my dad has that affect on people!

In fact, all day everyone told me how wonderfully happy I seemed and everyone who's seen pictures has commented that Ross and I both look so happy, and you know what? We were and we are! Couldn't be happier! :)

I hugged Ross as soon as I got to the top of the aisle, and didn't want to let go, we held hands tightly throughout the whole ceremony.




That's all for tonight, I'll share more very soon, including THE ICECREAM!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment