Monday 27 May 2013

Recent Ramblings

I've not been much of a good blogger recently, there's been a lot going on and not much of it wedding related!

But here's a little look-see into what we've been up to!




I made these chocolate covered pretzels for my brother Sam for his Birthday a couple of weeks ago (full post coming soon ;) )

 On Friday at lunch time I took a dander from my office to St Georges market, which has a variety market on a Friday, I love to nosey around all the junk and antique stalls, but all I bought was some oranges and some amazing green tapenade!



On Friday night Ross and I had a date night planned, we had been looking forward to seeing The Great Gatsby for like a year so we thought we'd make an evening of it! Ross met me in Belfast after work and we went to Wagamama for dinner - which was epic as always! And then to The Odyssey Cinema to see The Great Gatsby in 3D - it was amazing, we both loved it - highly recommended!


Then on Saturday it was a gorgeous day so we had the tapenade and some other antipasti for lunch in the garden...



... then went for a bike ride round the coast, to indulge in one of my favourite nerdy pastimes... poking around rock pools!





On Sunday morning we headed down to the car boot sale in Bangor for a nosey, and I picked up this little musical jewellery box - I have a little collection of these and I love them SO much! They are 1950's/60's and unbranded which makes them tricky to track down but I have four of them now, all with different scenes.

Get the app here!


So that's what we've been up to recently! More wedding relevant posts coming soon ;)


L x

No comments:

Post a Comment